The Water Lens system is an accurate, simple, and cost-effective way to determine a multitude of water quality parameters in a matter of minutes, in the field or in a lab. The system was designed for the complex waters typically found in the oil and gas industry, and the data generated by our system provides operators and service companies with timely, reliable, and actionable information that can be used throughout the entire hydrocarbon value chain.
Our system consists of a 96-vial tray, preloaded with all of the necessary chemistries, which develop characteristic colors and are read on a compact, portable reader. The results are accurate and will furnish the information needed to make any adjustments to additive loadings or fluid choices without delays caused by transporting samples to a lab for analysis.
Features & Benefits
- Safe - No toxic chemicals or acids
- Fast & Accurate - Lab-quality results in just 10 minutes
- Easy to use - No chemist or trained technician required
- Saves Money - Less expensive than traditional lab analyses, eliminates sample transport costs, helps to optimize chemical additives, and reduce downtime
- Designed for oilfield waters
- Enables real-time decisions and diagnostics in the field by providing consistent, reliable and actionable data
- Enables user to identify problems before catastrophic failures occur
- Reduces maintenance on equipment due to water quality issues
- Trays are configurable to meet your specific water testing needs
- Detect Intererences, and adjust the test result.
3 Steps, 10 Minutes, 20 Parameters
- Organic Acids
- Stiff & Davis Stability Index (S&DSI)
- Specific Gravity
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
- Total hardness
Current 20 Parameters
- Iron (II and Total)
- Langelier Saturation Index (LSI)
- Chlorine(Free and Total)